I can’t believe our baby girl is 6 months old today! I hear people say all the time how time goes by so fast and before you know it they will be all grown up.
To celebrate Ava’s half birthday we introduced her to her first fruit. We started off giving her vegetable purees and then we said on her half birthday we will give her some fruit. We decided to start with pears and continue on with the rest of the P fruits. She LOVES them! I thought she might not like them because they are a little tart but she gobbled them all up.
Joey and I are truly enjoying this journey we are on as new parents. Of course, there are those challenging moments but everyday we learn something new and grow closer as a family of three. We thank God every day for this amazing angel he has brought into our lives.
6 Month Highlights:
- We aren’t sure how much she weighs because we go to the doctor next week but we are guessing around 12 lbs
- Still in size 1 diapers
- Clothing: 0-3 months and some 3-6 months
- Started baby food purees. So far she likes: Peas, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and pears
- Laughs and smiles all the time
- Loves to cuddle
- Loves to find herself in the mirror
- Making baby sounds more often (babbling a lot)
- Can stand up while holding on to Mom and Dad’s hands
- Hates tummy time
- Loves to grab things and curious about different textures
- Loves to be sitting up or standing, she’s not a fan of laying down these days