1. This weekend we are headed to the beach with Ava for the first time. That means my first time at the beach with my postpartum body. I have been struggling with this a lot lately. It has been a roller coaster of emotions and I feel like I have been at the store EVERY day trying to figure out what bathing suit to wear. These have been my thoughts:
2. Ava started her new daycare this week and I have learned so many new things.
3. We have an elevator at work in one of the buildings and I love to go in it because it makes me feel like I am on vacation.
4. I am really, really bad at biting things and putting them back. It drives my husband crazy. Especially when it’s pickles in his pickle jar.
5. This past Sunday I had planned on cleaning my house but instead I played Mortal Combat with my husband (which was a blast) and then we watched a movie. Later, Ava and I played under the shade tree in our backyard. The weather was so beautiful! I didn’t get any cleaning done and my house looks like this….
...but it was so worth it!!
Do you have any confessions?