* I have 10,377 photos on my computer and not a single one is organized into a folder. It's driving me nuts! Creating folders is on my summer to do list.
* My husband is out of town and when I heard my daughter crying on the monitor at 4:00am this morning my first thought was, “I wish we had a Nanny.” But it was only for a split second. Then I got up, opened my eyes, held our daughter and thanked God for such a miracle.
* I really wish I could be that person that stays in their pjs all day and lounges in bed. I always say that that’s what I want to do but when it comes time for it I usually get up and do a bunch of things in the house. I even think sometimes if I get some cute pjs I would wear them longer on Saturdays.
* I have never been one to read long novels. I usually fall asleep when I start to read them and never really found anything that I was interested in. Last summer my mom let me borrow some of her books. I read the book, Choice, written by Nicholas Sparks. I loved it! But I have to admit…towards the end I didn’t like how it was going and was afraid of the ending, so I skipped to the end of the book to make sure I liked the ending in order to keep reading.
* I am a complete hopeless romantic and LOVE binge watching Hallmark movies on Sundays. Pretty soon Christmas in July is coming and my friend and I are already planning a get together to watch their Christmas movie marathon with our babies and husbands.
* I am a teacher and I can’t wait for summer time! Joey recently told me that for the first week of summer I can take Ava to daycare if I’d like. That way I can have a week to relax and decompress. I can also get some appointments scheduled. I have been thinking about taking him up on the offer but I feel bad dropping her off at daycare knowing that I will be home.
Do you have any confessions this week?