These breakfast burritos are super easy and with the right ingredients can be quick to make. I make these for Joey and I on Sundays and keep them in the refrigerator to eat throughout the week.
1. Follow the directions on the bag to cook your potatoes. Season how you like.
2. While your potatoes are cooking get your eggs ready. I usually do an egg per day and a 1/2 slice of cheese per egg. I like a lot of cheese in my eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Beat eggs until well combined.
3. Once potatoes are done cooking transfer to a plate to cool. You can use the same skillet to scramble your eggs in. I like to do this because it adds a little more flavor to the eggs.
4. Once eggs are done cooking let them cool. I let everything cool before assembling the burritos. I found that this keeps them from getting soggy. No one likes a soggy burrito!
5. Put your burritos together and top with cheese. Sometimes I switch it up and use sausage or ham.
6. Roll up your burritos and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!