1. Almond Butter: So I have to admit I wasn't really a fan of Almond Butter when I first tried it. I'm not sure what the deal was but it just didn't have much of a taste to me. That all changed this week. Somehow I have fallen in love with Almond Butter. I think the first time I tried it maybe I didn't stir it first? Who knows. I am not a fan of the price of Almond Butter, but I just saw in the ALDI add that they have almond butter for a reasonable price!
2. Frozen Banana Slices & Almond Butter: This has been a snack that Joey and I have enjoyed eating this week. We are working on making healthier choices (I WILL be in New York this December) so every night I look forward to eating four of these little banana sandwiches. We made a batch of them on Sunday, put four in each ziplock bag, placed them in the freezer and took one serving out for dessert every night.
3. Roasted Broccoli: This was one of the things we cooked for our meal prep on Sunday. It's super easy. Ingredients: Broccoli, garlic cloves, cracked pepper, red pepper flakes, coconut oil. Directions: Cut broccoli into florets, toss with the rest of the ingredients. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until tender. Enjoy!
4. Eggs and Avocado: For breakfast we have been eating egg whites, with some veggies, and avocado. Sometimes I put my avocado on the side and sometimes I beat it in with my eggs. Avocado is another thing that I use to not be a fan on. Now I actually really enjoy the taste of it and guess what? ALDI has them on sale this week for $0.49! Now that's a deal! I can't wait for Ava to try avocado.
5. Bath Time: I love watching Ava go through the different growth stages with things. Bath time has not only become one of her favorites but mine as well. I love watching her splash around her little feet and play in the tub!