Happy Friday everyone! This week I am sharing a delicious pork roast recipe, the best alfredo sauce you can find at the store and more...
1. Last Sunday I cooked this pork roast in the crockpot. It was super easy and so delicious! This is a recipe I got from my parents. To make this recipe I seasoned my pork roast with salt, pepper and some garlic salt and then I seared all sides of it in a medium sized skillet. Next, I added the seared pork roast to my crockpot, one sliced onion, two cans of cream of mushroom (I even used the healthier cream of mushroom and you couldn't even tell), one can of water using the cream of mushroom can, and one package of lipton onion soup mix. I cooked the pork roast on low for about 6 hours. Towards the end of cooking I added some fresh sliced mushrooms and served it over rice. Delicious!
2. Ava has been helping me work on my green thumb lately. She loves to move the plants all around and water them. Oh and this little table below she thinks needs to be more to the right. Her and I go back and forth about it. Haha. It's so cute to watch her do her thing. However, this week I learned plastic pots are a must! My clay pots broke very quickly with my little garden helper.
3. Number three on my list this week are these curls! Ava's hair has a bunch of little baby curls in the back. I am so in love with them!!!
4. We have had a hard time finding ear plugs to fit in Ava's ears to prevent water from getting in her tubes during bath time. I recently discovered these Putty Buddies and thought about giving them a try. Has anyone tried these before? Does your child have tubes? If so, how do you keep water out of their ears? I am looking for any suggestions!
5. So I love Alfredo sauce. I have never really liked the store bought kind until now. As I was shopping in Publix the other day (hungry as could be) I saw that this jar of Alfredo sauce was BOGO so I took a look at it. I read on the jar that it said made with fresh cream and real butter and I was sold! I gave it a try and I LOVED it! Thankfully it was on sale as a BOGO because I never would have tried it for $5.99 a jar. Knowing now how it tastes, it is worth every penny of that $5.99 .