This week I am sharing the EASIEST way to cook bacon, our latest DIY home decor and GIVEAWAY and more...
1. Easiest Way to Cook Bacon- Pop (my father in-law) actually shared this trick with me and it has been life changing! Seriously! To cook the bacon you preheat your oven to 400 degrees, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lay bacon directly on the parchment paper. There is no need for a drying wrack (that makes a big mess). Cook bacon for about 15 to 25 minutes depending on how you like your bacon. We like our bacon to be crispy so we usually cook our bacon for 25 minutes. Once bacon is done cooking, transfer to a plate, throw away parchment paper and your done! Good crispy bacon with no greasy mess!
2. Bathroom DIY Industrial Shelving: My wonderful husband built this DIY industrial shelving for our guest bathroom. I am so in love with it. I also got a new shower curtain to brighten the bathroom.
3. Moving on Up! This week Ava started her first day in the "official" toddler room. She has been in the transition room for a while due to the lack of space in the toddler room. So we decided that a new room meant new clothes and a new backpack! I am in LOVE with Target's Cat and Jack clothing line for toddlers. Their clothes are so cute and reasonably priced.
4. EASY Table runner: A few weekends ago we celebrated Pop's birthday. I wanted to share this easy table runner idea that I often use for get togethers and celebrations. I purchase this drop paper from Lowe's and write on it. You can also have your guests write something too.
5. ***GIVEAWAY*** This week I have teamed up with IncrediBundles to giveaway a $50 gift certificate to their shop. You can check out my full blog post and enter to win here. Anyone can enter to win, moms, dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles, friends! Anyone!
Happy Friday Everyone!