1. Mini Doughnut Factory: Last weekend we met up with one of my dearest friends at the Mini Doughnut Factory in Tampa. It was so good! All of their donuts are made to order.
Ava tried one their french toast donuts and was a huge fan.
After we ate ALL of our 16 mini donuts we hung out at the local park. Ava was on the go! She was walking everywhere and discovered the stairs. She went up and down, up and down.
We walked past a group of people who were caroling and Ava stopped dead in her tracks and just watched them sing. She was so amazed by their singing. It was so cute!
2. DIY Gift Idea: Ava and I made stove top potpourri bags for her teacher’s. These are super easy and left my house smelling AMAZING! You can check out our post here. There are also some FREE printables to go along with your bags.
3. Disney Stroll: Last weekend, Joey and I went on our Annual Thompson Tacky Sweater Disney Stroll. You can find out more about what we doing during this stroll here.
This year our first stop was at the Swan where we had some yummy sushi. We didn’t stay long enough for the fireworks this year but we did get to see the boat parade.
Oh ANNNNDDDD we made it to the 4th floor of the Grand Floridian! I was able to get a pile of free desserts and our free diet cokes. I think we were spotted by security so our visit to the 4th floor was cut short. I like to call us the 4th Floor Cookie Bandits. Hehe!
4. Oh Christmas Tree: I am so in love with our Christmas tree this year. Although I feel like I love our Christmas tree every year. I think each tree is special! This year is the first year we used color lights. We decided to do this for Ava. It's also the first year that we can actually smell our tree throughout the house. It's AMAZING!!! I am just hoping and praying it makes it until Christmas! I feel like I do this every year. I will have a full blog post next week sharing all of our Christmas home decor.
5. Nuby 28 Piece Toddler Feeding Wash or Toss Picnic Set with Reusable Bag: I have been using Nuby's Wash or Toss containers to pack Ava's lunch. They are perfect size for her portions. These containers can be used over and over again but are afforable enough to be disposable or lost at daycare. These are perfect for daycare and on the go!
This post was sponsored by Nuby but all opinions are 100% my own.
Happy Friday Everyone!