1. Easter Candy: I want to start of this week's Five on Friday with these vanilla cupcake M&M's. I found them at Target the other day. They are AMAZING! My husband doesn't like them (more for me) so I ate the whole bag. My only dislike is that the bag isn't bigger! You can only find these at Target. Do yourself a favor and go get some!
2. Spring Dress: I recently purchased this dress at Old Navy and I LOVE it! I have worn it so many times since I bought it two weeks ago. It's a comfy, flowy dress, with a nice liner so you don't have to worry about wearing a slip. This weekend until the 3rd they have 40% off your entire purchase!
3. BBQ Pulled Pork Tostadas: This is one of our favorite meals. We are lucky because both of our parents give us leftover frozen bbq pulled pork which makes this a really quick meal for us. We top the tostada with the pork and then a variety of toppings including, beans, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, salsa, chickpeas, avocado, and whatever else we find in our pantry that sounds good.
4. Garden Update: I am happy to announce that my garden is still going strong! My lettuce and zucchini are doing well and my flowers are starting to sprout! I have even found me a little helper and our dog Georgia has stayed out of the garden! Ava loves watering the garden and playing in the soil.
5. NASHVILLE: So last night while everyone was sleeping I got caught up on Season 5 of Nashville. Oh my goodness!! Rayna James?? Seriously? I wasn't prepared for that! It was such a surprise. I was literally boo-hooing towards the end and I don't even cry like that during This is Us. Season 5 has been so good! I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out.
Happy Friday Everyone!