Here are some of our highlights from 2016.
Highlights and Celebrations!
- Joey passed his lineman’s test in July! Way to go daddy!
- Ava celebrated her first birthday with a sprinkle themed party! More details here.
- It was definitely a year of many “firsts” for Ava. First bite of solid food, first time crawling, walking, going to the zoo, swimming, visiting the beach, etc. The list goes on!
- Joey and I enjoyed two Mommy and Daddy Staycations and many date nights (Thanks to all the grandparents for babysitting!) More details here.
- After 7 years of teaching elementary school I decided to become a middle school teacher and LOVE it!
- Ava had surgery to have tubes put in her ears to help with all of her ear infections.
- We went on our first family road trip. More details here.
Things I Want to Continue in 2017
- Mommy and Daddy date nights and staycations
- Taking lots and lots of family photos and capturing our life together
- Making “ME” time
Things I want to Improve for 2017
- Pray more and worry less (I feel like I am ALWAYS working on this)
- I want to relax more and just be still. I want to have more days of staying in my pj’s longer and just enjoying my family.
- Workout more .
- Live in the present and not the future.
- Finish my book I started during the summer of 2016.
One of your highlights from 2017. I would love to celebrate with you!