This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading Company. All opinions are 100% my own.
Since, she turned two I decided to go with the TWO-TTI FRUITY theme. Ava LOVES balloons so I wanted to make sure we had tons of balloons! We ordered a helium tank, string, balloons, and weights from Oriental Trading in order to blow up the balloons out of the comfort of our home. This was much easier than trying to transport them in my car from the store.
I kept the table decor simple and made the little pineapple placemats out of construction paper. For the table cloth I used a long roll of white paper. Overall, I loved how these simple decorations all came together.
For lunch we had pizza and ice cream cake. Watching her blow out her birthday candles was the best thing ever!
It truly was such a wonderful day celebrating Ava with our parents. We are looking forward to another great year with this sweet little one!
Ava’s First Birthday, “More Sprinkles Please” 2016
- Photobooth props/pink plates/yellow napkins/balloons/helium tank/string/balloon weights – Oriental Trading
- Pineapple Honeycomb – Hobby Lobby
- Pink Fruit Baskets – Michael’s Craft Store
- Watermelon Napkins/Watermelon Cups – TJ MAXX
- Fruit Balloons- Amazon
- Place mats – DIY using Construction Paper