I made these bang bang shrimp tacos last night for dinner and they were so delicious! I actually found the idea while scrolling through Pinterest and then came up with a recipe that is quick and easy!
I used fully cooked frozen popcorn shrimp for this recipe but you can definitely substitute it with your own fried shrimp, or just regular shrimp without the breading for a healthier version.
Bang! Bang! Shrimp
- 1 bag of frozen fully cooked breaded shrimp
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- Prepare shrimp according to the directions on the package.
- While shrimp is cooking mix together mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and hot sauce until well blended.
- Once shrimp is done cooking toss shrimp in the sauce mixture.
- Serve immediately.