This is one of my FAVORITE cookie recipes and it’s one of the easiest ones to make. These cookies have a special ingredient that I am going to share with you today!
The Bisquick gives the cookies their delicious flavor and softness. They almost have a little bit of a hidden pancake taste. If you prefer a more gooey cookie then just cut back on the amount of Bisquick used. I usually cut back by 1 cup. Rule of thumb is the stickier the batter the more gooey the cookie. The baking time also plays a factor in a gooey cookie. I bake these cookie for 8-10 minutes and until the edges are golden brown.
For this batch I used half semi-sweet chocolate chips and half white chocolate chips. They were yummy!
Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick mix and chocolate chips
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Note: If you want more of a gooey cookie cut back on the Bisquick by 1 cup.