These sweet and salty cinnamon roasted pecans are one of my FAVORITE things to make. I use to love buying them at the theme parks and the mall, but they were always so expensive. This recipe is much cheaper and you get A LOT more pecans to devour. What I love most about this recipe is how easy it is! So enough talking, let’s begin…
Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Pecans
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Grease one baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl beat together egg white, water, and vanilla on high until frothy.
- In a separate bowl mix together, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add pecans to the egg whites, stir to coat the pecans evenly
- Add the sugar mixture to the pecans and stir until coated.
- Spread pecans on to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.