We love making pizzas at home. Lately, pizza night has taken over Taco Tuesdays. This super easy chicken alfredo pizza has become our new favorite!
The pre-made ingredients are what makes this pizza so easy. I recently found this pizza dough at Walmart and Joey and I really liked it.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups of Alfredo sauce plus some for dipping
- 1 package of refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- Parmesan cheese for garnishing
- Prepare the pizza dough according the directions on the package.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on the pizza dough.
- Then add the shredded mozzarella and top with chicken.
- Bake pizza according the the package directions.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
- Use extra Alfredo sauce for dipping.
What is your favorite pizza recipe?