This seriously is the easiest two ingredient pumpkin bread I’ve ever made. It’s super moist and packed with that yummy pumpkin spice flavor.
The original recipe calls for one box of spice cake mix and one can of pumpkin. I love pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon so I decided to add 1/4 tsp of each to the batter. Delicious! My friend had made little cookies using this recipe instead of a loaf. Both work out well. I am going to make this recipe again and make the cookies for Ava to take to daycare. I plan on making a big batch and freezing them.
The EASIEST Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bread
- 1 box of Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can of pumpkin (15 ounces)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the Spice Cake Mix, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Gently whisk dry ingredients until blended. (If not adding the spices then skip this step.)
- Add the pumpkin to the cake mix and stir until well blended. The batter will be very thick.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan. Use a spatula to smooth and level out the batter.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 40 minutes.
- Allow the bread to cool on a cooling rack for 10 to 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Slice and enjoy!