So I have to say that I love everything about this Easter Candy Chocolate Bark recipe! Peeps, Robin Eggs, M&M’s, white chocolate, easy, and delicious! What’s not to love? It’s like an Easter basket thrown into one piece of candy!
I made a few batches to package up and give to Ava’s teachers for Easter. There may or may not be a few craters in their pieces where a piece of a Peep might have been. I just couldn’t help myself. I love Peeps!
- 12 oz package of white chocolate morsels (vanilla morsels or any chocolate chips of your choice works too)
- Assorted Easter candies (crushed robin eggs, pastel M&Ms, pastel sprinkles, Peeps, etc)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave according to the package directions.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread out so chocolate is 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- Decorate with crushed candies of your choice.
- Allow the bark to set at room temperature in a cool, dry environment– this usually takes around 45 minutes. If needed, you can stick it in the refrigerator to help speed things up. Once hardened, break into pieces as large or as small as you want.