ONE. Knock Off “Thieves” oil. I recently purchased this version of “thieves” oil on Amazon. It’s listed as 4 1/2 star rating and has over 2,000 reviews. A lot of the reviews talk about it being very similar to the young living thieves oil. You can get 1 fl oz. for less than $18 which is an awesome deal! Apparently there are a ton of uses for thieves oil and I can’t wait to try! The first thing I’m using it for is fighting plant fungus!
TWO. PLANT LOVE. For Mother’s day I found this fiddle leaf fig at Lowes for $17! I’m hoping to keep it alive longer than my last one.
THREE. A few weeks ago Zoey was sick with croup and an ear infection and she’s a bear when it comes to giving her medicine. My husband found this gadget and it has been super helpful. It still takes two of us to give it to her, but at least the medicine makes it in her belly instead of all over the changing table.
FOUR. Date Night. My husband and I went to the Hillsong Concert a few weekends ago and it was one of the BEST concerts I’ve been to! It was so good!
FIVE. We grilled s’mores last weekend with this grill rack I found at Target for $8 and they were so good! I love how it toasts the graham cracker!
SIX. Amazon/ Walmart Finds. Here are my current Walmart finds that I’m loving. I’ve also linked them to Amazon if you have Amazon Prime.
- Dr. Teal’s Lotion with Coconut Oil. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells so good and goes on nice and smooth. It’s not too thick and doesn’t have that slimy effect. It’s perfect for summer!
- Sally Hansen Instant Dry Nail Polish– my all time favorite, go-to nail polish. This stuff dries super quick and is my ultimate favorite!
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeyliner (cheaper on Amazon) – I have used this eyeliner for years and it’s the best! It’s perfect for summer pool/beach days. It stays on in the water and doesn’t run on those hot sweaty days. I love purchasing this on Amazon because it’s much cheaper than in the stores and you can actually find the color you want. I love the “fig” color, which is usually hard to find in the stores.
- Twinings Cold In’fuse– I’ve been adding these to my water to give it some flavor. It’s a great way to add natural flavor to your water. At Walmart they come in a pack of 12 for $5.00.
- Earrings– Walmart has super cute earrings this summer with their Trime and Tru brand. Many of them aren’t more than $4.
SEVEN. Hawaiian Seasoning- This is our MOST FAVORITE seasoning. I’ve shared it on here before. We use it on EVERYTHING! My favorite is to put it on grilled chicken, or use it on a pork loin in the crock-pot. My husband and I found this seasoning on our honeymoon in Kauai. I used it for the Hawaiian Grilled Chicken and Homemade Peach Salsa I shared earlier this week.
Happy Friday Friends!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $4.91Was: $4.99