ONE. Anniversary Celebration. A few weekends ago, Joey and I celebrated 5 years of marriage with a nice dinner at Bern’s steak house. Our dinner was DELICIOUS and we made sure to save room for the dessert room. If you ever go to Bern’s Steak house I highly recommend saving room for the dessert room. We ordered their macadamia ice cream and it was out of this world good!
TWO. Date Night Dress. For our date night I purchased this dress on Amazon. Some of the reviews say it runs super big, but I feel like it runs true to size. I ordered my usual size (large) and it fit. I definitely couldn’t have sized down. It seemed a little snug in the bust area but big in other areas. One reviewer recommended sizing down two sizes but there is no way I would have been able to do that.
THREE. First Birthday. Last week Zoey turned ONE! Oh my goodness, I can’t believe she is already one. I will share a bigger recap of her birthday soon!
FOUR. Date Night for Mother’s Day Weekend. This weekend Joey and I are going to the Hillsong Concert in Tampa and I can’t wait!
FIVE. Walmart! Ya’ll Walmart is stepping up their game IN ALL AREAS! Here are some of my current favorite Walmart products.
- All Natural/Plant based Cleaners – These wipes and cleaner smell so good!
- Women’s Clothing – I LOVE Walmart’s Time and Tru brand and right now they have some super cute styles. I recently purchased this dress for $22.88. It comes in a couple different colors.
- Earrings– They have super cute earrings for under $4.00!
- Hair Clips – Very stylish hair clips for under $4.00!
- Gatorade Zero – Zero calorie Gatorade and it’s yummy!
- M&M’s Hazelnut Spread– These are filled with hazelnut spread (aka Nutella) and they are so good!
That’s it for now! Happy Friday Friends!