Lately, my husband and I have been on a big wing kick and what better snack is there for game day than Frank’s RedHot wings?
Frank’s RedHot wings make game day prep easy. These frozen wings are fully cooked so all you need to do is put them on a cookie sheet, bake and enjoy!
Did you know that Frank’s RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce was used as the secret ingredient for the first ever Buffalo Wings in Buffalo, New York? Frank’s RedHot wings are perfect for any event and occasion, big or small. You can find Frank’s RedHot Wings in frozen section at your local Walmart. Our Walmart had them on the top shelf of the frozen section.
These buffalo honey glazed nuts are the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy. If you love buffalo sauce then you will love these! They have just enough spice to leave your taste buds wanting more but not so much that you can barely eat them. They’ve seriously become one of my favorites and a must have for game day.
Buffalo Honey Glazed Nuts
- 4 cups assorted nuts – [ I used lightly salted roasted assorted nuts. You can also use raw nuts but if you do I recommend sprinkling them with some salt before putting them in the oven.]
- 1/3 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey [or brown sugar]
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F.
- COMBINE RedHot and honey. Add nuts and toss until evenly coated. Arrange on lightly greased baking sheet or a silicone baking mat.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes, stirring twice, until deep golden and glaze is very thick and sticky. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet then transfer to a bowl. Stir occasionally until completely cool. Nuts will be sticky, but will harden as they cool.
Ok, now tell me your favorite game day snacks!