Here are 12 gift ideas for him. I always struggle with this one, because men are just hard to shop for. My husband is one of the hardest people to shop for and he never gives me ideas! Are you in the same boat as me?
Anyhow, here is my short list of gift ideas for the men in your life. I think #12 is probably my favorite. I just think it’s such a cool idea.
The ones that are starred are items my husband already owns and really enjoys!
- *Meat thermometer – ALL the men in my family have this meat thermometer and it’s seriously the BEST!
- *Cooler – Joey has this cooler and we love it! It holds ice for days! Check the Igloo site for a discount or a lower priced listing
- Meat Forks– Great for men who like to grill. These have a five star rating and 254 reviews.
- White Truffle Hot Sauce– This seems to be a hot item this year. It was also on Oprah’s favorites list. This would be a great stocking stuffer.
- *Drill Set– every man needs a good drill set. Joey has this set and loves it. Keep your eye out at Home Depot during the holidays. I found this exact set on sale during black Friday week one year.
- *TV Sound Bar – I got this for Joey our first Christmas as a married couple and 5 years later we still love it.
- *Nest Thermostat– We have this and love it! You can control your AC temperature from your phone.
- * 4 in 1 Utensil Set for Lunch Box– My husband has one of these and uses it all the time for his lunches at work. Another great stocking stuffer.
- External Battery – great for when the power goes out
- Beanie – this brand comes in many different colors and has been recommended one of the best beanies for men.
- Smart Lightbulbs– you can control these with an app on your phone when you are traveling! And turn them on and off when you are in bed via Alexa.
- Wallet Made from Old Baseball Glove – This company can use his old baseball glove and turn it into a wallet! So neat!
Other Gift Ideas for Him…
Last year Joey and I gave each other the gift of “experiences” and we had so much fun! His gift to me were tickets to see the Greatest Showman and my gift to him was tickets to see one of our favorite comedians with some of our best friends!
So the gift of experience is always another great option!
Now tell me, what gift ideas for him do you have to share. I need ideas for my husband!