This post contains some affiliate links. Thank you for supporting The Sweet Life of Anna Blog!
So I think this is probably one of my favorite gift guide for kids I’ve ever done. There are so many open ended (toys that can be used several different ways) gift ideas that are great for kids that are ages 1-6.
Our oldest daughter is 4 years old and our youngest is 18 months so this gift guide is geared towards them.
There are two ways to shop this post…
ONE. Click on the caption on the picture. I have linked each caption. Or…
TWO. Click on the link in the numbered list below.
HAPPY SHOPPING FRIENDS!
- Peg Toys – Come with a carrying bag. Great idea for restaurants or air plane.
- Magnetic Tiles – We purchased these for the girls this year
- Bristle blocks – I think Zoey would love the texture of these
- Pop Beads – great for 4-7 year olds
- Wooden Blocks – our girls love playing with their blocks
- Kinetic Sand Kit – this stuff is awesome
- Vanity – love this for little girls!
- Pretend Make-up set
- Nail Polish
- Night light Star Projector
- Roller Coaster
- Wooden Magnetic Train Set – Zoey our one year old has these and LOVES them!
- Baby Shark Playdoh
- Timber Tots tree House – Super cute for toddlers
- Wooden Rainbow People – Great for pretend play
- LalaBoom – These are awesome for little toddlers.
- Ice Cream Scoop and Scoot
- Bugzzle– Great for ages 3+, fun way for early fraction teaching and brain busters
- Magnetic Creation Station
- Butterfly Garden
- Wooden Pretend Play Phone
- Wooden Phone
- Alpha Writer
- Frozen Castle
- Shopping Cart
- Wooden Rainbow Arch
- Mess Free Coloring
- Mess Free Superheros
- Painting Tools
- Play Mixer
- Wobble Board
- Jewelry Box
- Big Day Busy Book – Our 4 year old has this and loves it!
- Toy Hammering
- Shopping Basket Set
- Plate and Bowl Set
- Cinnamon Roll Set
- Arts and Craft Storage Caddy
- Lacing Beads
- Mermaid Make-up Brushes
- Plastic Cup Set
- VTech Watch
What’s something on your little ones list this year?