The weather has been wonderful here in Florida and perfect for grilling on our back porch. Pretty soon, the summer heat will take over and grilling won’t be so pleasant. Needless to say, we’ve been taking advantage of this beautiful weather while we can.
I recently made this delicious peach salsa to serve over our favorite Hawaiian grilled chicken.
My husband and I found this Hawaiian seasoning on our honeymoon 5 years ago. We LOVE this seasoning and use it on EVERYTHING!
It’s shipped from Kauai and arrives in a gallon ziplock bag with a nice hand written thank you note.
Peach Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups chopped peaches, about 4 peaches (pealed or not pealed)
- 1 cup of chopped onion of your choice (I used a sweet onion)
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, about two limes
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeño without seeds – optional
In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and toss well to combine.
Serve immediately or keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
For the chicken we season it with our favorite Hawaiian rub, grill it and then top with homemade peach salsa.
This peach salsa is great on grilled meats or served with chips.