Today, I’m sharing a delicious fruit pizza recipe with Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt that’s perfect for all parts of your summer days!
If I’m being honest, I would tell you that I originally planned this fruit pizza recipe to be a dessert for those hot summer days, but I’ve discovered that it also works really well to have for breakfast! In-fact I’ve added it to our meal planning rotation.
For this recipe I chose to use Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek-Style Yogurt, because it’s lightly sweetened with honey, and it has a rich, creamy texture with delicious flavor. With Greek Gods Greek-Style Yogurt you don’t experience the traditional tartness of greek yogurt.
This recipe could be served at breakfast, as a mid-day snack, and even dessert!
Fruit Pizza Recipe
For the Crust:
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour, you can use store bought or make your own. To make your own blend oatmeal in a food processor until it reaches a flour like consistency.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil room temperature (melted butter can be substituted)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
For the Yogurt Filling:
- 1 – 1-1/3 cups Greek Gods® Honey Vanilla Greek-Style Yogurt
For the Fruit Topping: (sweeter, ripe fruit works best)
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Plus any other fruits you like
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 10-inch cake pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt together. Add the honey and coconut oil and mix until dough is combined and sticks together. Use your hands or a fork as needed.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan and press down firmly with a spatula or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool faster).
- Use a spatula to spread yogurt over cooled crust.
- Decorate with your favorite combination of fruit. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to cool and set. Keep stored in refrigerator.
I actually ended up adding this fruit pizza to our weekday breakfast menu and stored it in the freezer. I cut my husband and I slices to take to work in an air tight glass container. By the time I get to work and ready to eat it, the pizza is at the perfect temp!
You can purchase Greek Gods® Greek-Style Yogurt in a variety of flavors at your local Walmart in the bottom section of the refrigerator in the dairy aisle.
Now tell me, what are some of your favorite yogurt recipes?