I’m 17 weeks pregnant today and this pregnancy has been a lot different compared to my first pregnancy which makes me think maybe it’s a boy or just a really sassy girl.
- I was SUPER sick during the first trimester and about a week or so into the second. With Ava I remember just having late afternoon sickness but with this one it felt like ALL DAY. I was miserable.
- I’ve been extremely tired. It could be due to chasing a toddler around as well. I’m slowly starting to get some of my energy back.
- I’ve been craving pizza and eating the heck out of little cutie oranges.
- It’s true what they say about showing sooner your second time around. Although, I strongly believe 90% of it is gas and 10% baby and the fact that I’m just tired of sucking it all in. I figure why not rock a cute baby bump instead?
- When I was pregnant with Ava I knew she was a girl. With this one I’m not sure. Hopefully next week we will find out what we’re having.
- I’ve had a lot of lower back pain, but it’s something I had prior to getting pregnant.
- My doctor has me taking one baby aspirin a day to try and help prevent preeclampsia from happening again.
- I’m still sleeping through the night but just this week I’ve had some crazy dreams!
- With Ava smells drove me crazy, but with this one they haven’t bothered me. HAHA…although during the first trimester the paint color of our TV stand made me nauseous, but not so much anymore. Thank goodness! I wasn’t looking forward to painting that thing.
So this is where I’m at right now. I’m excited and truthfully a little nervous to see how the rest of the pregnancy goes. I’ve been trying to explain to Ava that there is a baby in Mommy’s belly but she’s still very confused. Reality will hit her once the baby is born.