This post contains affiliate links.
I often get asked gift ideas for babies and these are my MOST FAVORITE AND TOP FIVE best gift ideas for babies 6+ months. Many of these are not your every day gifts, they have multiple uses (the best) and all of them are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning!
- SQUIGZ – These are AMAZING!!! They’re great to keep babies entertained and busy. They stick to any hard surface, such as a high chair, restaurant table, bath tub, windows, etc. You never have to worry about your little one throwing them onto the floor. They’re great for teething babies, dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, easy for babies to hold, great for sensory play and can be used for building when they get older. Our toddler still loves playing with these.
- Pip Squigzs – These are similar to the squigz mentioned above but they rattle! AMAZING!
- Choo Mee Pouches and Tops– This isn’t a toy but it’s such a great gift to give parents of babies. We have used these with our toddler since she started eating food and could hold them on her own. I love that these pouches are reusable, easy to clean, can go in the dishwasher, and the tops work like a sippy cup. Food only comes out of the tops if they suck on them, so no more incidents of food squirting all over the place!
- Bendy Ball – Our daughter LOVED this ball. It’s great for sensory play and working on their motor skills. It’s also easy for babies to grab and hold on to. This is a great gift and stocking stuffer.
- The Brushies, Silicone Finger Puppet Toothbrushes – This is a great way to help making brushing your little one’s teeth fun! It also works great as a teether. Oh, and did I mention it’s also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning? This bundle also comes with a cute little story book.
More Top 5 Best Gifts for Babies 6+ Months
- Grimms Wooden Toys – Grimms makes phenomenal quality wooden toys. We don’t have any of these personally (wish we did) but I’ve heard SO MANY great things about their toys. Grimm’s toys are sure to become heirlooms and double as decor! These are also a great open ended toy. You can’t go wrong with any of their toys (here are a whole bunch). Here’s one I would love to get our daughters.
- Organic Baby Paper/ Crinkly Baby Toy– This toy will give your baby HOURS of entertainment. Also, a great stocking stuffer!
Ok, now tell me your go to baby gift!
Need toddler gift ideas? Check out last year’s Ultimate Toddler Gift Guide.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $38.90Was: $40.95
Price: $38.90Was: $43.50