If you’re looking for an easy and simple, yet delicious sweet treat this holiday season then I have you covered! This two ingredient peppermint bark recipe is great for teacher gifts, holiday parties, or just because.
A parent at my school actually made this recipe for the teachers last week and left it in the teacher mail room. After devouring almost all of it while making copies (perks of first period planning), I had to ask her for the recipe. When I found out how easy it was I decided I had to share this with you all!
NOTES: I always like to double the batch. Also, the chocolate doesn’t have to be completely melted, it just needs to be soft enough to spread. I kept mine on our kitchen counter to harden. It harden pretty quickly. I think that’s because it wasn’t completely melted. It was more pasty and less like a liquid if that makes sense.
Two Ingredient Peppermint Bark
- 1 package of white chocolate or vanilla morsels
- 6 regular sized peppermint candy canes, crushed into pieces
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the back of the package. Make sure to melt SLOWLY
- While chocolate is melting, place 6 unwrapped candy canes into a ziplock bag. Break candy canes into little pieces.
- Spread chocolate into a thin layer (1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- Sprinkle melted chocolate with candy cane pieces.
- Allow chocolate to cool then break into pieces and enjoy!