So this little one turned 1 month on June 2nd (I’m a little late) and I’ve been soaking up all of her little baby snuggles.
One Month Update
- Weight: 9 lbs 2 ounces
- For the first month I woke her every 2 to 3 hours to feed as directed by our doctor. I forgot how tough night time was with a newborn for the first few weeks. Now, she is sleeping more through the night. We put her to bed around 9:00 pm and she gets up around 1:42am (funny that I know the exact minute) and then again around 5:00am. Some nights she will go until 3:30am and then get up again around 5:30am.
- Where does she sleep? Right now she is sleeping in the pack-n-play in our room. We swaddle her every night with this swaddle. It is seriously the only one we use and the BEST! We also turn on a sound machine with white noise.
- Diapers: Just moved into size 1
- Clothing: Newborns
- Food: Breastmilk
- Behavior: Joey and I are truly blessed. Zoey is SUCH a good baby! She loves to have a routine and is like clockwork when it comes to feedings and naps. So far she only cries when it’s past her feeding time. I even Googled, “babies that don’t cry often.” Why are we so crazy sometimes as moms? Seriously! I should just be happy she’s such a good baby and count my blessings instead of being worried about it!
- Loves: Bathes, tummy time (for the most part), to be rocked, skin to skin, loves to be held while on her belly, being outside.
- Favorite things: Dockatot, pack-n-play, shopping cart hammock, activity gym, swaddle, sound machine, pacifier.